1. Smoothen uneven substrates, provide a flat and excellent finishing
2. Ready to use, easy application
3. Excellent adhesion with substrates
1. Open pre-mixed skimcoat for instant use
2. Make sure surface must be stable, clean, dry, and free from dirt, grease and moisture
3. Use trowel to apply puffy to substrate to the required thickness (each coat 1.0-1.2kg/m2) and
make it level. 2-3 coats should be applied. (Interval of recoating time should not be more than 5 hours)
4. Rub with sand paper to give smoothness after the puffy is fully dry.